Thursday, December 27, 2007

Really long time nv blog liao...

The reason: dunno what happen to the modem... (the "power" light is red instead of green)
Guess it's time to get a new one...

Holidays are not that interesting for me... I did not go anywhere out of JB and Singapore...

Well there's a few things that happened which "de-boredom-ised" my holidays .

I met Tan Siang Yu and his family in Jusco.

I went to watch "The Bee Movie" with my mother's friend.

I attended the primary sch class reunion and watched "The Golden Compass" and went to Red Box in Jusco.

I went to watch another movie in Jusco with my mother's friend ("Enchanted") on Christmas Eve.

I went to Kukup and Tanjung Piai during Christmas and ate seafood there.


Well I went to Tanjung Piai one but it was a few years back and it had changed quite a bit:

The spot which was to be the "Southernmost point of Mainland Asia" (not Sentosa) was extended outside to the sea and there was a fishing pier now.

I shot a couple of photos of some monkeys living in the magroves (in case u dunno, tanjung piai got lots of mangroves one...)

I don't have the photos with me but there is one photo where there are 4 monkeys in it: 1 big one lying on the floor, and in front of it a monkey helping a monkey, who's helping another mokey showing a "pose" search for ticks, search for ticks. (do u get it? hope that u understand)

Anyway, cheers for the 2008!

No comments: