Saturday, April 19, 2008

SMOPS

This is my third year with SMOPS

And there are so many good things about this year's and also so many bad things this year


I'll start with the good part =)

Last year when sec2 i was logistics at hte college hall
have to move tables n chairs from the stage to the floor and arrange those 300+ tables and 300+ chairs
No air-con some more

Then this year only need to arrange only 30, THIRTY!!! tables and 31, THIRTYWAN!!! chairs.
That was ten times less than last year!
Extra put outside classrm, not on the stage
After competition move back classrm, not back to that stage
Got air-con still. muuaHaHAHA



Then othou so nice, still got sth not so nice

MY GROUP"S REGST OFFC LOST 5 PPL!!!
But managed to find them after run from JC to KKH
And I thot those 5 NanChiao participants got follow to JC side
And I got myself sweaty for nothing
Thank Goodness got air-con
haHaHA



But SMOPS is still a success after all!

Cheers!*

No comments: