一分钱,一分货。BX's handphone case just rosak. Not very serious, but one "clip" was broken.
Anyway, I was buying books this morning, or just now, at Lisheng. Spent $185.20 on 2 persons' books (me and BX). And guess what, Nick Yeo was helping out at the bookshop, doing the buttons, and stapling the badge and 4 buttons together as a set. I asked him if he was wanting to earn some CIP, but turned out that he was earning cash instead...
If I were a Singaporean, maybe I may do that also: help at the bookshop, earn money... Although there's no air-con, but who cares? The fan is already very cool and can listen to radio...
There were books which are unavailable and we cannot borrow from our seniors second-hand books as the Sec 3s next year will be having a new syllabus and books are different.
nEway, cheers!
ps: Pundit's got a new blog! Pundit's got a new blog!
No comments:
Post a Comment