Sunday, October 28, 2007

The handphone case

I bought a crystal case for my phone on Thursday, which is also the day when Bo Xiang also got a new phone: also a Nokia 6120 classic, but it's white. He said that he did not want to let loose the chance of getting this good phone when the offer is still on. Well, "OBS has taught me not to let go of oppurtunities..."

Anyway, my crystal case, which was bought from a handphone shop in Lucky Plaza, Orchard Road costed me 13 dollars (but BX paid $3 for me) after a discount. It was labelled $15. That's so expensive. I'm now in JB, and BX went to Carrefour to buy a crystal case. The one he bought was labelled at RM7, but the uncle sold it at RM6. What a good price, you may think, but we found out that another case sold at another shop was priced at RM5!

If I had bought the case later, I may have saved around RM20! *sob*

No comments: