Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The Paper Check

This is the day where 2B can know the MSGs of most subject (we are going to OBS on Wednesday so only can check paper on Tuesday)

Start off with Eng Lit paper check. Laura Ng was trying her best to get our attention but failed. Don't know why but maybe she doesn't sound strict enough. She said that she's not standing on stage as "a source of [our] amusement". She sounded very pissed with us. Wanted us to shut up but they still keep talking. My Lit got 58/75. Quite a good mark, but not good enough, because my Lit must get 84.5/100 to get an A1, which is about 63-64/75! But get A1 also quite good already. At the start of year planned to achiev A2 in Lit, so OK lah. I scored 18/25 for LOTF, 21/25 for Uphill, 19/25 for EoEH. Quite a surprise to me as I expected Uphill to score badly.

Maths was very hard, according to them. But chee shuan got 70/80, big hole got 72 or 73 /80... Although exempted, I still went to class with them for the paper-checking. Rachel Chan said that this paper was recognised as very difficult, as difficult or more difficult than the GEP paper. So certain questions can get a bonus mark if the answer was found. This benefited a lot of students in fact.

After a meal of meatball noodles, it was the English paper check. But before that, played with Alla's pkmn Pearl on his NDS for a while. He got Luxray, Infernape, Starpator, Torterra, Palkia... Most of which can be found in my Pokemon team if I played the game. But I will play Diamond and has planned to use Infernape, Staraptor, Luxray, Roserade, Weavile, and Lucario.

Only went through the English Paper 2, and the result was 50/70. Tanyh was also quite pissed with certain people's behaviour which was "rude" and "rowdy". I got 15/25 for Comprehension, 21/25 for summary, 7/10 for correction of errors and 7/10 for cloze. Exam was 71.4/100. Hope to get high marks for Compo to get A1 for English.

Chiucc checked the HC paper 1 with 2ABCD. I got 17/20 for YYW. It came as a surprise as I have expected myself to write out of points during the briefing session. I scored 48/70 for ZW (JSW) quite OK. Shi-jie was praised for writing this question very well. It was a 65/90 for the whole of paper2. Later, after theother classes have left, we stayed to check paper 1. Quite glad to score 91/110 for the paper. Scored better than zhi hao. *pride*. HC exam score was 156/200, which is 78/100, which is 39/50. I think that I scored an overall A1 for Chinese this year.

The day at school ended just like that, but there are more to come: Malay paper-checking at 9pm in readers' haven HCIBS (just changed the time), History paper -checking at 7am tomorrow, and the dreaded OBS. Won't be checking the Geog paper cause Yaphb said that she will let the Sec4's help the OBSing Sec2's check their paper. Hope that can score high for IH.

That's all for today.

Signing off now! cheers for me!=)

ps. Will not be posting/blogging for the next few days because of the camp.

No comments: