Saturday, June 7, 2008

CDs

I went to Harris in Jusco and bought 2 CDs (or rather i asked my mom to buy them)



One is a Trumpet CD which costs RM9.90
I never heard of any of the songs inside (but some sound familiar)

But it was good
Worth the price



Another CD is orchestral music
Cover is a French Horn inside a nautilus shell
and it costs only RM3.90!

Got Mag7, Excalibur, Apocalypse Now...
All the titles seems so unknown (to me), but they are familiar songs

Very nice, worth the price
The CD costs less Hor Fun

=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~

And BX cracked the CD casing of



which costs RM80+

see a thin line between the image of the flute and the picture to its right?
That was caused by BX
To a CD casing of such high prestige


*Cheers!
Thanks to Walter for buying for me the trumpet underwear
I haven't started on the 2 lunwen for chinese.. T.T

No comments: