Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Grrr I'm MAD

My section just can't keep their mouths shut during sectionals, and sometimes, band practice

They lack A LOT of discipline

I do not wish to punish people, and I always forget to punish people... x.-
Wanted to have them do pumpings but forgot to tell them to do after band prac.. only remembered at the end of the day, after all has left..

I sometimes think that the section got too many people, and sometimes I want to cut them away, to save my breath fixing them...

I do envy other sections with less people.. So much less things to worry about
But irony is that they envy my section having the most number of people

random: wow the trumpets got 5 people leh, own everyone
today, even the clarinets dun have that much people!

Oh come on who says quantity=quality
But too bad reality sees it the other way..

=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~

Anyway, I bought a microfibre cleaning cloth from accent yesterday
$26.75 inclusive of $1.75 tax

I wanted to buy another trumpet handguard, but the only available ones are leather, and though the quality seems to be quite good, it's $24! T.T not enough $

=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~

It's no good if you ask other people to leave NBC

Hope that they can do well
Sometimes competece do matter over commitment



*Sigh...


My tone is deproving... Aargh! My teeth shape seems to have altered..

No comments: