I have never gone to East Coast before, and to be true I did not even imagined that such a place would exist in Singaprr!
No any moments during the chalet will have the absence of fun (except sleeping, of course...)
=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
Day 1 (BBQ)
BBQ was fun.

And I initiated a lot of pranks… HAHAHA!
________________________
Me: (to Walter and Bryan) Let’s fill those cups with ice water, and pour it on Edwin’s head.
Walter: OK
Bryan: HAHAHAHAHA(etc.) (his usual laugh)
3 of us filling plastic cups with ice water around the polystyrene box
Edwin: what are u doing? Eh, who do you wanna attack?
One of us I forgot who: Mr Siao (mr siao was at the bbq pit +-5m away)
Edwin: (very excited) Hahaha after these I… then u… (blah blah blah talking about big plans to drench mr siao but we pretended to pay attn and be excited)
*I was in front of Edwin, Bryan behind, Walter beside
Few seconds later
SPLASH (Bryan pour the water on his head)
SPLASH (I splashed the water at his face)
SPLASH (Walter threw the water at his shirt)
Edwin: %@#$^&*?!
________________________
And that is how the whole chain of water fights started
Edwin got soaked, and so did Elliot (with sprite, lemon tea, etc etc..)
________________________
A few hours later while we were finishing the BBQ food and ice cream, plans and action were still going on to make Edwin wet.
We poured ice water into small plastic cups and cup-noodles cups (which were greasy) and put it aside, in case of anything
Edwin suddenly rushed into the pit and poured away all the water in the box.
But we have reserves (those cups) and Edwin got wetter. HAHAHA
________________________
DAY 1 (nite cycling)
We cycled from Pasir Ris Park to Changi Beach Park.
At the beach near airport, we rested and waited for planes to pass by our heads
.jpg)
In Changi, we passed what seemed to be a red-light district (gasp!)
Lily Chais are all around… >.<
Sleeping.
18 people, 8 beds
Imagine 4 people sleeping together on a single-person bed.
Snore… (if u can)
=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
Day 2
Went morning cycling (free)
Went to Escape Theme Park and spent around 6 bucks
Went to Bowling and spent 9 bucks (or rather owed Walter 9 bucks)
I owned the first round and got owned the 2nd round…
Went to Cinema and spent 6 bucks (or rather owed Walter another 6 bucks)
We watched Narnia, Prince Caspian from 2150 to 0015
After coming back to the chalet, I slept so very well.
Of course, there’s 8 people, 8 beds
=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
Day 3
Woke up at 945, instead of 600 (we wanted to watch the sunrise)
Packed and left at 1015, and later had breakfast at foodcourt
The breakfast for me was bak-cok mee-kia, 2 bags of chips shared, kuped ice kacang from walter and hanson…
And after that, tata to East Coast
*Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment