It was quite hectic, having to run up and down salt centre and band room, in and out of the band hall, all for the keys... !!
Tony Siao did not have my name in the list for "eligible key-drawers", so have to get back to the band hall to get others to draw. Then later when zong xian go with me to the office, we found out that one key was not returned..
Good thing later Mr Kiang and Leng was here by 2.30 so don't need to worry about taking warm ups..
After the sectionals I collected the keys on my way to salt centre, and I arrived there with 4 keys. With 1 key with Zi Qian in the OBR. So I need to go back to OBR to take the keys and go back SALT to drop the keys. Runrunrun, Haiz...
=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=
Sectionals was super fun!
We went to SLims's home room and did sectionals
Inside got aircon, got sofa, got computer, got fish. (Yong Xiang, listen, fish, Fish, FISH! <><<><)
Then during break we went to use the computer. Hahaha. (Psst, please keep this a secret and don't announce it somewhere such that others will know, such as on the web, during chit-chatting, etc.)
I went to SMB and found out that MY GROUP'S PROJECT PROPOSAL GOT 26/30! That owned Shi-jie's group's 25/30! Woohoo! But we handed our prps in late so marks will be deducted... boohoo...
Then later went to youTube and Walter played a vid on a Jap guy singing Nessun Dorma, singing the same pitch as Sarah Brightman. That's maybe something which draws a line between guy and gay.
Bryan went to play a vid on a Bulgarian Idol contestant, which sang Mariah Carey's Can't Live and pronounce it Ken Lee, along with a lot of "nonsensical" non-English verbalations. (dunno if there's such a word)
And hey, what and why are we doing this during sectionals time? (I hope mr leng does not see this post) Cos Slim's room is a distraction. Yes. DISTRACTION! (And I really hope mr leng REALLY does not see this post...) (And mr leng if u are rly reading this post, tt "break" was not more than 10 minutes..)
Walter walks and Walks and WALKS EVERYWHERE around the room, sitting on the sofa, feeding the fishes, sitting on SLim's big big chair, moving shelves around...
"REBELLIOUS, NEEDS TO INSTILL DISCIPLINE" a quote from Walter on my "To-Fix List"
But I always have a way of doing things. When posture not good, I told them to "sit" with the thighs PERPENDICULAR to the ground, with the legs 90 degrees in front... HAHAHAHAHA!!
=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=
After sectionals I had to ask mr leng on what he wanted me to tell the band, and he was quite "pissy" with the JC band, he snapped "TELL THEM TO PRACTICE HARD, TAKE CARE OF THEIR INSTRUMENTS AND KEEP THE BAND ROOM CLEAN!"
Well this day was quite an exposure for me to the running of the band, and whoo, it's really very tough being a leader. That's why I went for the leadership sabbatical. (?!)
*cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment