Tuesday, May 13, 2008

There's so many Negative Feelings in my Heart...

yesterday in the com room, there were some St Nick girls, apparently from China, rushing in and using the coms to check out some things frantically. They sound very anxious and worried.

Then they came to the com beside me and I saw one girl switching in between windows, one about the news on the earthquake in China, the other one a map of Sichuan (if am not wrong).

The girl is from Sichuan, her parents and 姑妈 also lives there (from what I heard and inferred). She said: “地震发生在这里,我的家在这里(pointing at another location near that of the quake)". Then it struck to me that an earthquake has hit China, so hard that the news reported more than 12000 deaths, as of just now.

You cannot stop these natural disasters from happening, and I can understand how difficult is it to accept the fact of your country being hit by a quake. Well, my best wishes and condolences to all those affected.

No comments: